North America GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention: DOWNLOAD IS UP. CHECK THE DOWNLOAD SPOT ON THE FORUM. ALSO CHECK THE NEW FORUM http://na-gunz.darkbb.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterVote For NA GunZ

Apple's Gm App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apples

Apples

Apple's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Apple's Gm App   Apple's Gm App Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:45 pm

In-Game Name: Apples

Languages spoken: Vietnamese Cant read it though lol! Fluent in English!

Activity Time:
(GMT-8:00)
{ Monday-Tuesday : 2:30 -10:00 }
{Wed-Sat : 10:00Am- 10:00Pm }

What I can do for the server: What I can do for this server,well I can make this server very fun and reliable and when that happens, more people will talk about it and more people will come, I already vote everyday look for people to join this gunz and I also got alot of my friends voting for us. I have been in other Private servers such as RawrGunz, EuroGunz, EliteGunz, TrinityGunz, and i see how their servers are, its uncontrollable, too many hackers. I can keep this Server Almost hack free cause im active and reliable to get my job done

Why I should be hired: You guys should hire me because im really easy to get along with, I hardly have anybad days im also very active. I know how GM position works cause i Hosted CWT, LMS, HNS events in RawrGunz, and I also am very fast, im Mostly in lobby so even more faster! I always get my job done and im friendly. I have worked with some GM but I was just a player, I report Hackers, Abusers and Etc...

About Me: I Like to Skate and Play Gunz, I Live in San Diego and its really nice out here but too much violence that why i stay in lol!(: I Have Skated for 2 years and im planning to go pro some day just not now, My favorite color is Purple and Cayan Blue, Turqiuose blue, Pink and thats about it.. im horrible in school, always get kicked out, ditch classes, fight and get suspensions, now I go to a charter school and I only have to go 2 time a week for that I can be on Gunz more.

Last edited by Apples on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Number_two
Admin
Number_two

Apple's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple's Gm App   Apple's Gm App Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Wait For Admin Come On kk
Back to top Go down
http://My Website Youtube.com
Phresh

Phresh

Apple's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple's Gm App   Apple's Gm App Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Apple's Gm App 20s87zc

Apple's Gm App 2hdtcgw
Back to top Go down
Apples

Apples

Apple's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple's Gm App   Apple's Gm App Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:37 am

wtf? why a picture of him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apple's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple's Gm App   Apple's Gm App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apple's Gm App
Page 1 of 1