North America GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention: DOWNLOAD IS UP. CHECK THE DOWNLOAD SPOT ON THE FORUM. ALSO CHECK THE NEW FORUM http://na-gunz.darkbb.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterVote For NA GunZ

Mike Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sprints

Mike Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Mike Gm Application   Mike Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Name : Mike

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (GMT -5.00) Eastern Time

Contacts : UTSprints on Aim MSN Gamemastermike@live.com

Applying For: GM - Game Master

Account name:Sprints

Character name: Lock

Activity Time: (Mon. - Fri.) : 3:30 p.m - 9:00 p.m
(Sat. - Sun.) : 9:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m

Previous experience: I have been a GM in GameNao Gunzp Trinity Old trinity xGunz Igunz the pserver Ultimategunz ViralGunz Serenty Gunz Mgunz Ghettogunz LG Gunz old and new

What I can do for the server:
-Im Active everyday usually on 24/7 i will be here to ban hackers help people on forum in game problems make Videos for server i will also Vote everyday i Have a bunch of NA Players that are searching desperately for a server i will make the server im fair and always there to help i know anyone and friends with everyone so there wont be no problems

-I take all my jobs seriously as a GM i wont abuse power make it fun and fair for everyone to play

-i will make sure I BAN ALL HACKERS CHEATERS CUT DOWN ON EGO SO PEOPLE WONT GET I will be on forums and in game moderation all of the activity making sure if you need help in game installing Forum Problems i will make k style tutorials make videos any other way i can help i will

- i have over 100+ people i can bring to the server im fair serious gm give me a try i bet u wont regret it

Why I should be hired:

-Serious when it comes 2 new gunz being made i will make sure its the best

-Im active 24/7 i will assist and address any problem to make gunz the best it can be

-if problems come to fighting and any other situation i will resolve it immediately

-im fair gm with respect for and love of gunz and people

~Thank you for reading my application, Best of luck to everyone who might be applying for the same position.

~Mike
Back to top Go down

Mike Gm Application
Page 1 of 1