North America GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention: DOWNLOAD IS UP. CHECK THE DOWNLOAD SPOT ON THE FORUM. ALSO CHECK THE NEW FORUM http://na-gunz.darkbb.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterVote For NA GunZ

Gifted's [GM] Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gifted

Gifted's [GM] Application. Empty
PostSubject: Gifted's [GM] Application.   Gifted's [GM] Application. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:50 pm

Name : Henry Lin
AIM: Failed School
Time Zone : GMT -5:00

Why do you want to be GM? : I wish to be GM because I love to help people with things, I would think of creative events for the players. I'm experienced in helping others and listen to their problems. I can think and learn quickly, sometimes i can be strict and enforce the rules, but other times i can be fun and start conversational topics and entertain people at the same time. For players who have problem with the server I will simultaneously answer their questions. Also, because being a GM will make ways for me to build up my gaming career.

What can you do for this community? : I can help this community by advertising this server to my friends, and relatives which all play Gunz, and tend to be looking for a good server. I also can help this community by keeping the forum clean, and stopping hacking in-game, as well as giving warnings for spam. With chances of becoming a GM, this server is guaranteed to be top.

Have you been a GM on another server before? : With bad luck, I've became GM on many servers, but due to the lack of money the owners of the servers has to close it down and I don't have a chance to show u any proof, anyways my screen-shot button is broken. But, if you don't trust me to this, you can place me with a TRIAL, and I will surly proceed what is asked by the members and the staff members.

Anything else you want us to know about u? : Thanks for reading this, I will be extremely active, 11:30 AM (EST) to 10:00 PM (EST) for weekends. Since school is active, I should be able to be on at 3:00 PM (EST) to about 9:15 PM (EST). If you have any questions and regards please contact me at one of the following. Then again, thanks for looking at my application, and I hope you guys will give me an opportunity to show you what I could do.
Back to top Go down
Number_two
Admin
Number_two

Gifted's [GM] Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted's [GM] Application.   Gifted's [GM] Application. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 pm

Just Got wait till taco is on lets see if he accepts you 2
Back to top Go down
http://My Website Youtube.com

Gifted's [GM] Application.
Page 1 of 1