North America GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention: DOWNLOAD IS UP. CHECK THE DOWNLOAD SPOT ON THE FORUM. ALSO CHECK THE NEW FORUM http://na-gunz.darkbb.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterVote For NA GunZ

Trembles {GM} Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tremble

Tremble

Trembles {GM} Application Empty
PostSubject: Trembles {GM} Application   Trembles {GM} Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Name: Seth Coverdale

Language:: English

Contact Info: Messenger-mytlayz@live.com Email- mytlayz@yahoo.com

Applying For: Game Master

Time Zone: GMT -5:00

Time Active: 6:30 PM - 1:00 am ~ more on weekends ofcourse

Reason Why I should be GM: I have 5 years experience in this game. I easily report hackers to Game Masters on other Gunz. I just would like to do it faster. I am very friendly most the time : ) and I would never abuse Game Master status. I would like the opportunity to host events. I want to create an environment for Gunz users to play without hackers or anyone of that sort. Hacking is seriously frowned upon by me and I do not take it lightly. I have been waiting for the perfect time to apply to become a GM and this looks like this is it. I hope you consider me, cause I would do my job swift and efficient.

Previous Experience: Ghetto Gunz - Game Master

What Makes You Different From All Of The Other Applications: Well from what I can see so far is that I am older. I am quick at what I do. I do take jobs very seriously. I have waited to take the time to learn how Game Masters do their job and analyzed them. I have helped find hackers and report them. I did this most the time as I have played the game. Now I want the opportunity to do it myself, quicker and more efficient. I feel that I have more experience than any other application I've seen. I may not have previous experience being an "actual" Game Master; I have done that job for most of my Gunz career.

Thank you,
Seth

Trembles {GM} Application Gunz005

Trembles {GM} Application Gunz003

Last edited by Tremble on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Number_two
Admin
Number_two

PostSubject: Re: Trembles {GM} Application   Trembles {GM} Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 pm

You Can Be Trail GM They Ban Ppl And Help With events Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://My Website Youtube.com
Phresh

Phresh

PostSubject: Re: Trembles {GM} Application   Trembles {GM} Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Trembles {GM} Application 20s87zc

Trembles {GM} Application 2hdtcgw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trembles {GM} Application   Trembles {GM} Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trembles {GM} Application
Page 1 of 1