North America GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention: DOWNLOAD IS UP. CHECK THE DOWNLOAD SPOT ON THE FORUM. ALSO CHECK THE NEW FORUM http://na-gunz.darkbb.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterVote For NA GunZ

Trembles GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tremble

Tremble

Trembles GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Trembles GM Application   Trembles GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:40 am

Name:

~Seth Coverdale

~North Carolina, USA

Language:

~English

~18

Contact Info:

~Messenger-mytlayz@live.com Email- mytlayz@yahoo.com

Applying For:

~Game Master

Time Zone:

~GMT -5:00

Time Active:

~ 6:30 PM - 1:00 am ~ more on weekends ofcourse

Reason Why I should be GM:

I have 5 years experience in this game. I easily report hackers to Game Masters on other Gunz. I just would like to do it faster. I am very friendly most the time : ) and I would never abuse Game Master status. I would like the opportunity to host events. I want to create an environment for Gunz users to play without hackers or anyone of that sort. Hacking is seriously frowned upon by me and I do not take it lightly. I have been waiting for the perfect time to apply to become a GM and this looks like this is it. I hope you consider me, cause I would do my job swift and efficient.

Previous Experience:

Ghetto Gunz - Game Master

What Makes You Different From All Of The Other Applications:

Well from what I can see so far is that I am older. I am quick at what I do. I do take jobs very seriously. I have waited to take the time to learn how Game Masters do their job and analyzed them. I have helped find hackers and report them. I did this most the time as I have played the game. Now I want the opportunity to do it myself, quicker and more efficient. I feel that I have more experience than any other application I've seen. I may not have previous experience being an "actual" Game Master; I have done that job for most of my Gunz career.

Dedication:

I have been on this server voting for awhile now. I have patiently waited for this server to come out. No, I didn't check the forums everyday, but I checked it often to see if anyone new had joined. I will be here for the server always voting and doing my part to help this server grow. I want this server to get up and going strong. I will stay on this server till it kills me.

Thank you,
Seth

GM Proof:

Trembles GM Application Gunz005

Trembles GM Application Gunz003
Back to top Go down

Trembles GM Application
Page 1 of 1